The only way to attain these feats is through undertaking the Trial of Ages, the test all Sol Knight initiates must pass in order to become fully fledged Sol Knights.
- Auric Augmentation – Reduce the SP Cost of Applying Metamagic Feats.
- Auric Beastmastery – Bonus to handle animal and ride
- Auric Blade – Bonus to Mind Blade Damage.
- Auric Charge – Bonus to Attack and Damage when charging.
- Auric Dodge – Bonus to AC versus one opponent.
- Auric Expertise – Bonus to disarm, feint, trip and to AC when using Expertise.
- Auric Fortitude – Bonus to Fortitude Saves.
- Auric Healing – Gain Cure Spell and Bonus to Healing Spells.
- Auric Hunting – Bonus to spot, listen, survival and initiative
- Auric Power – Bonus to bull rush, overrun, sunder and damage when using Power Attack.
- Auric Precision – Bonus to Range and to Confirm Criticals with a Ranged Attack.
- Auric Reflexes – Bonus to Reflex Saves.
- Auric Talent – Bonus Spell Points.
- Auric Toughness – Bonus Hit Points.
- Auric Truthfinding – Bonus to spot, sense motive, search, gather information.
- Auric Spellcasting- Bonus to dispel, overcome spell resistance
- Auric Stealth – Bonus to hide, disguise, move silently, bluff.
- Auric Step – Bonus to climb, tumble, jump, balance.
- Auric Vigor – Bonus to Draconic Aura: Vigor.
- Auric Wayfinding – Bonus to escape artist, open lock, decipher script, disable device.
- Auric Will – Bonus to Will Saves.